Justin, Leigh and Scott collectively have over 20 years’ experience in the insurance building industry.
Justin has been a state level (VIC, SA & TAS) business manager/partner with one of the leading panel builders in Australia, including large loss claim delivery and management. He also has extensive knowledge of the insurance building industry and understands what is required to deliver successful outcomes for our clients in what are often stressful times for the insured.
In 2012 Scott joined forces with a leading panel insurance builder and opened a regional Geelong start up office and under his leadership, grew and developed this business into a successful venture based on personal, prompt and professional service delivery.
C+M Build Group has the unique in-house capabilities and experience to provide start to finish delivery of insurance builds, including:
- Building and engineering assessment (see our Engineering, Design & Consulting page);
- Building design (see our Building Design page);
- Competitive quoting using modern estimating and reporting software;
- Completion of the on-site building works under our domestic and commercial builder licences (see our Commercial and Domestic Building pages);
- Site supervision of on-site building works by our own registered engineer and builder to ensure a high quality delivery;
C+M Build Group provides a unique delivery service where the client will work with the same person from start to finish
By not having to outsource the building design and engineering services,
C+M Build Group can provide a streamlined design, approval and permits process, and avoid the delays often associated with external consultants.